Your server name is the server on which you are hosted. Your server name can be ascertained in a few different ways:
- Visit Server Lookup. Enter your domain name.
- In rare situations, a domain may exist on more than 1 server during a server migration in process. See alternative solutions below:
- Login to the control panel via https://apnscp.com > CP Login. You will be redirected to a URL of the form http://cp.<server>.apnscp.com.
- Alternatively, access http://<domain>/cpadmin where <domain> is your domain name. You will be redirected to http://cp.<server>.apnscp.com.
- Perform a DNS lookup on your domain. An IP address will be returned. Perform a rDNS to find the server name.
- Visit http://whois.sc
- Enter your domain name in “WHOIS LOOKUP”
- Take this numeric value of the form aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd, e.g. 22.214.171.124. This is your IP address.
- Visit a reverse DNS lookup utility, enter your IP address in the field.
- Right-hand value in the lookup result is your server. It will be of the form xxx.apnscp.com where xxx is your server.
- Should all else fail, contact support via firstname.lastname@example.org